Working closely with lead data scientists I set out to build an interactive 3d editor for designing completion designs for unconventional wine-rack configuration wells. It includes interactive drag and drop and 2d overviews for ease of use, as well as a custom scripting language to allow experts to quickly type their way to results.
- Realtime 2D/3D Interactive Visualizations
- Pumping Schedule import / export / create /edit
- Completion Design import / export / create /edit
- 2D/3D animations to understand real world execution
- Data Slicing and Filtering to QC and verify expected results
- Generic functional components - near non-existent code duplication
- Redundant containerized microservices for easy scaling.